到此为止;不再说;暂时停止争论
Shall we leave it at that?
我们就那样把这事搁下吧,好吗?
We’ll never agree, so let’s just leave it at that.
咱们不可能意见一致,所以这事就这样吧。
Enough is enough.
够了;适可而止
It’s time to say enough is enough.
是时候说应该适可而止了。
I don’t mind good, clean fun, but enough is enough.
我并不介意有趣、健康的玩笑,但要适可而止。
Stop asking questions! You should know when enough is enough.
别问问题了!你应该知道什么时候该适可而止。
Cut it out.
够了;省省吧;闭嘴;停止
Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool!
你给我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!
I’m sick of you two arguing—just cut it out !
你们俩吵来吵去让我烦死了,住口吧!
You’re so ugly when you cry, Please, just cut it out.
你哭的样子真丑陋,行了,打住吧。